Our client is currently seeking an experienced HR administrator on a permanent basis.
– Analyse timesheet data on a weekly basis, deal with employees and line managers with regards to timesheet queries and anomalies. Ensuring compliance with terms and conditions and that all deadlines are met.
– Ensure pay and associated data is correct on Navision.
– Checking of all weekly and monthly payroll input/changes (increments, overtime claims, expenses claims, tax codes, etc).
– Ensure all information with regards to pay such as pay increases across all terms and conditions regulations are incorporated.
– Assist in the effective management of HR and payroll systems.
– Assist in analysis of complex pay related queries.
– Maintain a live document of current procedures of Payroll procedures.
– Assist in transition to more effective ways of working.
Skills & Experience Required:
– 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grade C or above (including Mathematics and English)
– Have the desire to work towards a CIPD qualification
– Have a minimum 1 years experience working within an HR Department
– Have experience of inputting and running payroll
– Have the ability to deal effectively with employees at all levels
– Be an effective user of information technology, including MS Office
– Able to maintain accurate records