As the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for the company marketing strategy, to drive growth, brand reputation, tone of voice as well as a leading a motivated team.
You will identify products and markets both in the B2B and B2C space, suggest and implement sales strategies and approaches, and measure the results of all the efforts.
– Lead, motivate and encourage Both B2B and B2C teams which includes Marketing, Design, CRM, Affiliates, PR, and social media professionals
– Create acquisition, conversion and retention strategy and implementation
– Analyse campaigns in all channels based on increase sales and ROI
– Manage and control the overall marketing budget Based on prior results, Develops, tracks and reports campaign metrics and analytics
– Obtains an in-depth understanding of the audience and markets both B2B and B2C
– Oversee the strategy of all digital marketing channels to ensure brand consistency
– Develop dashboards for reporting out on a regular basis which analyse the effectiveness of all marketing efforts and sales campaigns.
– Research and evaluate demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights. Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
– Execute marketing strategy and the execution of plans for existing products.
– Serve as a partner to product development in determining the viability of potential markets before the production of a product.
– Work with product development teams to manage new product development.
– Manage launch campaigns for products.
– Ensure effective, branded marketing communications, including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
– Manage media budget including pricing negotiations and
– Manage all relationships with agencies and external suppliers
– Create and develop the employee brand and internal comms
– Establishes marketing goals and KPIs based on past performance and market forecasts
– Research and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
– Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
– Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
– Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
– Leading and developing the marketing teams. Set personal KPis and leadership programme. Tailor individual training plans,
Skills & Experience Required:
– BSc or MSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
– 5+ years of experience as Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager or Director of Marketing
– Experience in CRM campaigns is essential
– Hands-on experience in prolific marketing campaigns
– Outstanding knowledge of web analytics
– Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
– Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
– Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong time management and organisational abilities.