Our client is currently seeking a Head of HR who gets why this isn’t just any HR role. They would like someone who can provide the type of internal leadership needed to ensure the company delivers on it’s promise that it is a great place to work for everyone.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Work experience will always weigh more heavily than qualifications, but desirable you will be recognised within the CIPD framework.
– Experience in setting the HR-agenda and inputting to the wider strategy;
– Broad generalist experience of working within Human Resources;
– Confident communicator with better than average written and spoken communication skills with excellent listening skills.
– Evidence of the ability to practice, and coach managers in the practice, of a high level of confidentiality;
– Demonstrated ability to develop team members;
– Outstanding interpersonal relationship building;
– Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the senior leadership and management teams;
– Excellent IT skills – Microsoft (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Sage (or other HRIS);
– General knowledge of employment law and practices, specifically Isle of Man and the UK;
– Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes;
– Excellent organisational management skills;
– Ability to demonstrate ongoing personal development