– Working closely with senior management to define and develop the Casino strategy, to then deliver against defined objectives.
– Coordinate updates and game launches with game providers
– Internal stake holder dealing with design, product, compliance and IT teams
– Full Commercial, P&L and Budget Management responsibility.
– Present monthly performance reports to the board of directors.
– Copywriting around games descriptions
– Managing page positioning
– Reporting on top-level campaign KPIs and using this insight to optimise future campaigns.
– Managing varied and multiple work streams and supporting management with related tasks.
– Acting as key point of contact for third-party providers
– Control and manage the Casino websites including updating, optimising and reporting
– Create new innovative product and promotional ideas and recommend enhancements to existing products
– Manage and develop relationships across multiple departments within the company
– Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain market place awareness
Skills & Experience Required:
– Casino product management experience
– Knowledge of major casino game providers
– A strong knowledge and background in iGaming with a knowledge of casino game providers highly desirable
– Project management experience Target orientated and results driven
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
– Strong analytic proficiency with the ability to report accurately to the business
– Experience in working with 3rd party casino providers
– Knowledge of Optimove system
– Campaign and promotional experience
– Working experience in a multi-product environment