Our client is currently looking for a candidate with existing fiduciary experience that can hit the ground running. They will consider quality candidates on either a full-time or part-time basis. The successful applicant will play a key role in supporting a team of administrators.
– Preparing and filing statutory documents dealing with amendments to company and foundation particulars.
– Ensuring the maintenance of the Beneficial Ownership Register including updating the Isle of Man Companies Registry and any other applicable jurisdictions.
– Ensuring the client database software is maintained and updated accurately in a timely manner.
– Preparing and inputting bank payments as required and using various online banking platforms.
– Despatching fee invoices to clients and monitor debtors.
– Providing high quality support service to the team and their clients as required.
Skills & Experience Required
– A good knowledge of the fiduciary services industry and experience of working in a professional office environment.
– Experience of preparing and filing statutory documents
– A working knowledge and good understanding of the beneficial ownership framework/relevant databases.
– Excellent organisation and time management skills
– Positive, flexible and pro-active
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
– 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above (including Maths and English).
– Qualified, part qualified or willing to work towards a professional qualification such as CGI Foundation Programme Certificate in International Finance and Administration or STEP Certification in International Trust Management.
– Working knowledge of ViewPoint.