To fulfil the requirements of the role within service standards, properly following internal processes and controls, and providing support to the rest of the team and division. Responsibilities are to effectively manage the ongoing administration of externally managed accounts, which include the opening and closing of accounts, managing payments in and out from external managers, effective cash management, withdrawal requests and ensuring that the company’s records are accurate and up to date. Professional and timely communication with policyholders, IFAs, and external managers is fundamental to this role.
– Liaise with External Account Managers & Custodians (EMCs) to set up new external managed accounts as required.
– Arrange payment to, or request money from, external managers as required
– Assist with reconciliations and data cleansing activities
– Assist the EMC Valuations team as required
– Deal with ad-hoc correspondence and telephone queries from EMCs, financial advisers and Utmost Wealth Solutions sales branches as required
– Involvement in third party relationships such as external managers, platforms and IFAs
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Financial Services.
– Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Minimum of 5 x GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above, including English and Maths
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Good telephone manner
– Able to build trust and confidence in all relationships whether they are external or internal
– Collaborative team player