Our client who is an emerging and rapidly growing global Bitcoin and Fintech company are looking for a Customer Services Representative to join their growing team. You will be delivering excellent customer service to high-net-worth clients via emails, phone calls and virtual face to face calls, ensuring all queries are resolved within SLA’s.
– Handing queries from high-net-worth customers via emails, phone calls and virtual face to face calls on a daily basis.
– Assisting customers through the on-boarding process, fielding account enquiries and solving technical issues, whilst always ensuring that the customer received exceptional service
– Explaining our products and services to customers in a easy to understand manner
– Investigating, escalating and resolving support tickets in a timely fashion
– Communication effectively with our customers through various channels
– Supporting our compliance function to complete KYC/KYB checks on customers when required
– Reviewing the screening alerts for Politically Exposed Persons, Sanctions and Adverse Media in a timely and diligent manner.
– When required, escalating AML / sanctions/ PEP alerts to the compliance team and liaising with the,.
– Ability to read and interpret swift messages
– Updating client information on a regular basis to ensure we maintain accurate and up to date customer information
– Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
– Ensuring you know our products inside out so that you can answer any questions relating to them
– Handling any customer complaints in a professional, calm and helpful manner
Skills & Experience Required:
– 3+ years experience of handling high-net-worth clients
– Proven experience of Sanctions Monitoring
– Have a passion for delivering excellent Customer Service
– Have excellent verbal & written communication skills
– Have excellent eye for detail and like to solve problems
– Be organised and hard working.
Shift work is required for this role and they are:
Morning: 6am – 3pm with 1 hour lunch
Twilight: 2pm – 11pm with 1 hour meal break
Night Shift: 10pm – 7am with 1 hour meal break
Each shift is worked on a 28 day pattern which are called cycles and followed by 5 days off (rest period). For example you would work only the morning shift for a 28 day period have the rest period then move on to the twilight shift for the following 28 days period, then rest period etc.
Each cycle consists of 20 working days and 8 days off in between, followed by the rest period of a further 5 days. The shifts are set a year ahead so you know when you will be working and to make things easier when organizing holidays etc.