Our client has an exciting opportunity within their Aviation department for a Corporate & Trust Administrator.
– Ensuring the smooth running of the board’s activities by helping the Chair to set agendas, the drafting of board minutes/ resolutions, preparing and presenting papers to the board, advising on board procedures, and ensuring the board follows them, all on request of the client entities.
– Assisting with transactional monitoring reporting, admin reviews, risk reviews and client review assessments to ensure we are compliant with anti-money laundering regulations and other relevant compliance in co-operation with the compliance department.
– Assisting with third-party contract management by risk screening the parties in advance of any agreed commercial arrangements, collecting, and reviewing company documentation to satisfy we know our customer and identify any potential risks, maintaining internal records.
– Assisting the board of the client entities in the general management of the entities, collating statutory and due diligence client entity packs as and when requested.
– Ensuring correct entry and administration of client entity data in the database (currently Viewpoint), which will include that of reviewing/ updating the client entity files.
– Provide payment inputting cover to ensure the client entities can run operationally following the internal payments procedures which may include that of carrying out callbacks on new payees, inputting payments on multiple banking platforms.
– Assisting with compliance with all statutory filing, e.g., forms 1, 9N, Annual Returns, filing of resolutions adopted at Annual General Meetings/new Articles of Association and any other filings required to be made with Registry.
– Assisting in dealing with the social media profile of the company.
Skills & Experience Required
– Minimum 1 years experience within a Fiduciary role
– A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
– Ability to quickly deliver quality and timely results, working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– A working knowledge of the aviation/yachting industry would be an advantage.
– Experience of Viewpoint administration system is preferred.
– Able to take accountability and responsibility for own personal development.
– Ideally you will have experiencing using a range of banking platforms and be familiar with following banking procedures and assisting with inputting payments.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
– Able to work independently within agreed objectives, taking personal responsibility for delivery.
– Professional and values driven.