To provide administration, company secretarial and general management services to client companies/funds; Ensure that high standards of customer service are met at all times; Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and guidelines, and with the Company’s established policies/procedures and corporate governance framework.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Working knowledge and understanding of fund administration, private and listed company administration, corporate structures and governance processes and procedures in conjunction with relevant legislation concerning collective investment schemes and closed ended/listed companies and the governance framework
– Working knowledge of all statutory related operating systems to be used by the Company.
– Working knowledge of Stock Exchange listing rules, and Corporate Governance codes.
– Knowledge and understanding of compliance issues as they relate to the provision of fund services.
– Good communication skills both verbal and written.
– Excellent planning and organisational skills.
– Ability to learn and adapt in an evolving governance environment with changing demands and priorities.
– The ability to work under pressure, with the ability to manage own workload within specific timing deadlines.