Our client is currently seeking a Compliance Administrator who will assist with the day-to-day client administration, take on and monitoring, across varied business lines; and to ensure that compliance services provided to all clients are maintained to the highest standards, and that all legislative and regulatory requirements continue to be adhered to.
– Assist in the preparation of the set-up of new clients, ensuring acceptable client due diligence (CDD) has been provided and the preparation of client risk assessments;
– Prepare annual returns for the firm’s in-house companies and other company secretarial submissions;
– Co-ordinate board meetings, including agenda, initial board pack preparation, take minutes and produce drafts;
– Assist with the preparation of regulatory submissions and queries, e.g., from ICAEW or IOM FSA;
– Carry out ad-hoc tasks and/or assist with any project work assigned to the Compliance department, e.g., archived filing review, and lead own projects as required;
– Be willing to undertake additional training and professional qualifications if necessary;
– Carry out any additional tasks reasonably asked of you in the fulfilment of the role.
– Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and maintain a good working knowledge;
– Have an awareness of how departmental procedures, documents and record keeping have a positive or negative affect on the ISO 9001 Quality Management System;
– It is a mandatory requirement to operate on a daily basis within the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
– Also be aware of developments within the offshore industry;
Skills & Experience Required:
– Have at least two years’ experience within an office environment.
– Knowledge or experience of organising meetings and minute taking an advantage;
– Have experience of preparing regulatory returns;
– Possess a basic understanding of compliance and its function;
– The ability to produce accurate work in a fast-paced environment;
– Project management;
– Presentation skills;
– Be PC literate, particularly with Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience of Viewpoint would be an advantage.