Our client is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Complaints Specialist to join their busy dedicated team.
– Investigating and resolving complaints thoroughly, accurately and without bias ensuring a fair outcome;
– Being a customer champion and taking ownership;
– Fixing customer detriment and offering appropriate redress, taking customer vulnerability and personal circumstances into account.
– Completing investigations and issuing responses within stated service and regulatory timescales.
– Communicating clearly and effectively with policyholders, internal departments, the Regulator and other external organisations.
– Learning from our complaints by investigating root cause and ensuring preventative actions are identified, logged and implemented.
– Delivering complaint training and coaching to team members across Customer Services.
– Producing reports and MI where required.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Demonstrable experience of working in financial services organisations and/or customer service environment.
– Knowledge of equitable release mortgages advantageous.
– A good understanding of the TCF Principles
– Knowledge and experience of complaint procedures and regulatory requirements.
– Professional manner when dealing with complaint cases
– Strong communication skills, telephone and written.
– Competent user of technology with strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
– Sound negotiation skills, when dealing with complex/ financial complaint cases
– Analytical experience and ability to identify trends and root cause and identify solutions.
– Ability to remain calm under pressure and provide measured and well-articulated responses
– Ability to coach and feedback effectively to teams and individuals, peers and senior managers
– Ability to take ownership and make decisions