Due to our clients continued growth of their portfolio, they are looking to expand the company secretarial team with an ambitious senior company administrator, to start as soon as possible.
You will primarily focus on fulfilling the various company secretarial requirements for the internal group companies, shareholder companies as well as associate companies.
– Maintenance of accurate statutory records.
– Filing of annual returns and other required forms on a timely basis.
– Compliance checklist submissions
– Preparation of documents for regulatory submissions
– Provide support for board meetings and minutes.
– Drafting of director and shareholder resolutions.
– Maintain entity structure charts.
– Ensuring compliance with regulatory and group corporate governance requirements.
– Ongoing monitoring and ongoing KYC processes.
– Liaise with internal teams as necessary, in the administration of group entities.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Driven, proactive self-starter; with strong organisation skills and good communication skills
– Relevant company secretarial qualification or relevant experience.
– Understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements for the administration of companies and trusts.
– At least 3 years experience working in a similar role
– High degree of professional ethics and integrity
– Co-operative and supportive team player
– Microsoft Office proficiency
Related Jobs (15)
- Finance Investment Accounts Technician on March 31, 2023 Permanent
- Spanish & Swedish Speaking Administrators on March 21, 2023 Permanent
- Receptionist on March 17, 2023 Permanent
- Trainee / Assistant Company Secretary on March 17, 2023 Permanent
- Junior Client Bookkeeper on March 17, 2023 Permanent
- Senior Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Trainee Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Project Support Senior Administrator on March 9, 2023 Contract
- Senior Client Administrator on February 1, 2023 Permanent