As a Company Administrator you will support the existing team with statutory work; prepare documentation for signature; prepare minutes; directly correspond and liaise with clients and intermediaries; deal directly with directors and senior management; perform annual file reviews; discharge ad hoc projects; ensure client database remains updated at all times; adhere to company service standards on turnaround times and accuracy; prepare and check payments; assist with large scale property purchase and sale completions; manage and safekeep other company assets.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Ability to work to tight deadlines
– Good knowledge of offshore trust and corporate structures and current offshore environment
– 3-5 years’ experience in the industry
– Good attention to detail
– Good analytical skills
– Good planning, problem solving & organisation skills
– An interest and commitment to on-going professional development and training/ already working towards STEP/CG accreditation
– Excellent discretion, judgment and organisational skills and be able to initiate projects with minimal instigation or oversight.