As a Client Services Administrator you will be required to administer a portfolio of client companies within the Aviation team, ensuring compliance with articles of association, regulatory requirements, corporate governance and company law.
In addition, assist with the administration of the Wealth structures (client companies and trusts) when required and support te needs of the Wealth side of the department.
– Responsible for the administration of a portfolio of clients companies
– Responsible for client communications
– Liaise with clients, private offices, intermediaries, banks, government departments and registries, lawyers, compliance and accounting departments
– New business on-boarding
– Involvement with company incorporation, dissolution, annual returns, isle of man beneficial Ownership register and BVI Economic Substance reporting.
– Maintain and obtain necessary documentation to ensure the client companies remain compliant with relevant regulatory authorities and company law
– Monitoring of company and trust financial and operational activities
– Undertake periodic risk assessments and compliance reviews
– Prepare client company and trustee board minutes and agreements
– Presenting at client company and trustee board meetings
– Prepare VAT applications and preform subsequent VAT related tasks
– Opening and maintaining bank accounts
– Prepare and issue client company invoices and liaise with accountants and bookkeepers
– Create and verify payments in accordance with payment procedures
– Ensure NavOne client database is current
– Maintain client company and trust records within Laserfishe
– Prepare and distribute ICM invoices and credit control
– Attend training events and develop relevant knowledge and skills
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum 3 years experience of administering client company structures
– Yachting experience would be an advantage
– Experience of working with high net worth clients and private offices
– Understanding of the Isle of Man’s corporate governance regime
– Holds or working towards an industry recognized qualification
– Professional and approachable
– Excellent communication skills with strong eye for detail.