To administer a portfolio of complex client entities to a high professional standard and to act as Line Manager to a small team of Company Administrators.
– Administration of a selective portfolio of complex client companies and trusts with and ensure that all client queries are dealt with in a courteous, timely and professional manner.
– Primary point of contact for clients for new matters pertinent to the team’s overall portfolio of client companies.
– Develop and manage new and ongoing business opportunities and relationships. Attend client meetings and ensure accurate records are kept.
– Awareness of products and services offered by the company, company policies (including company & trust procedures), due diligence requirements and Anti-Money Laundering provisions, etc and be sufficiently competent to advise clients of our compliance requirements.
– Oversee output from team members from a quality control and technical accuracy perspective to ensure that all client work is efficiently handled with a high degree of client care and attention. Promote and develop a culture of high quality client care within the team.
– Ensure a balanced workload between team members and that work is allocated appropriately, prioritised correctly and deadlines are met. Arrange cover as and when necessary in times of holidays or other absence.
– Overall responsibility for monitoring billing and time charges within team, recovery of fees (i.e. managing debtors) and keeping to budget.
– Responsibility for ensuring that File Reviews are carried out to an appropriate standard and within deadlines in accordance with the overall risk rating.
– Obtain “key staff” status with the Financial Services Authority and to act as director on client companies. To act as signatory on in-house companies and operate client company bank accounts as an ‘A’ signatory in accordance with company policy.
– Liaison between the Business Development Team and the ultimate Company Administrator to ensure smooth transition of any new business allocated to the team (new companies/trusts or transfers in).
– Responsibility for liaising with the Client Accounting Manager, Business Development Team and Compliance Department and for planning and scheduling in respect of any work required in relation to the team’s portfolio of clients.
– Attend relevant events or conferences to promote the company and its services as required.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum 2 years experience in a Portfolio Manager role.
– Ideally STEP/ICSA qualified who has some experience in the eGaming/digital space.
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficient with Microsoft office