Our client, who is an independent Chartered Accountancy practice based in Douglas, provides tailored financial and accounting solutions to Isle of Man and International clients has an excellent opportunity for for a school leaver who would like to begin their career within Accountancy.
– Trust and Company Administration
* You will be required to cover all aspects of trust and company administration which will include direct contact with clients.
* Liaison with third party institutions such as banks, brokers and rental agents.
* Bookkeeping including inputting client records
* Preparation of accounting schedules and accounts files
* Preparation of Financial Statements
* Preparation of investment schedules
* Preparation of management information for clients
* Preparation of personal tax computations and returns
* Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns.
* Preparation of VAT computations and returns
– Other Responsibilities
* Filing and general office duties as required
* Preparation of meeting packs with supporting schedules
* Assisting the Managers and Partners as required
* Provision of cover for other members of staff
* Setting up payments
* Preparation of wage slips and year end employer returns
* Assisting the Managers with compliance requirements
Skills & Experience Required:
– Ambitious and determined to study to complete the challenging CAT qualification.
– An ‘A’ level or a strong GCSE school leaver.
– Prior office experience is an advantage.
– Diligent and hard working with a willingness to learn.
– A strong communicator with good organisational skills.
– Discretion, diplomacy and a confident approach are a must.
– Willing to learn and to take on responsibility and ownership of tasks.
– Excellent attention to detail.