To ensure all our Client’s receive a high-quality communication experience through the delivery of clear and concise correspondence, together with well-designed Client forms, which supports an easy process for all our Clients and Advisers for both our Portfolio Bond and Heritage book for business (Bancs and ISeries). Support the business team ensuring all Client Services teams are prepared for any new IT delivery and business changes, and that all business readiness activities are completed to a high standard with well documented impact assessments and approvals being provided by process owners.
Skills & Experience Required:
– At least 2 years’ experience in Life Assurance environment, or equivalent, with a proven track record of Client consideration
– Has a solid understanding of all products, services and best practice within own area
– Has an awareness of the latest trends and issues with reference to Client experience
– Strong communication, numeracy and literacy skills normally associated with the level obtained by successfully completing a higher education qualification
– Solid working knowledge of MS Office