Our client is seeking a Engineer or Technician on a permanent basis who will be responsible to produce BIM (Building Information Modelling) drawings for all Infrastructure projects.
To be considered you will be a competent office administrative person with some experience of report writing and preparing documents for quality control, but it is not necessary. You should be able to understand how a building “goes together” and have experience of working in an engineering design and advisory consultancy.
In return we will offer you full training and a competitive salary with access to exciting, design/architecturally led structural projects, both new build and refurbishment in nature. We work in a modern, design studio with a good work ethic and a great reputation in the industry for the quality of our project delivery.
Engineering Degree or Higher Qualifications/Technical Qualification
Professional Qualifications Required:
Well versed in Microsoft Office suite and able to prepare update reports to the management.
Drawing and legacy conversion
Raster to vector conversion
Civil sector drawings
Hvac, piping and ducting services
Paper to cad conversion
2d to 3d conversion
Power sector drawings
Multi-layer cad conversion
Posting 2d data to google earth
2d drafting and 3d modelling
Scanned jpeg, tiff, cit, cot, png, to dwg/dgn conversion
Pdf to dwg/dgn conversion
3d pdf publishing
Flythrough and animations
Rail infrastructures, utilities & buildings
General arrangements, plans, elevations, sections
Steel detailing for foot bridges, skywalks, rail & road bridges and other infrastructures
Earthen bunds for water bodies, cross drainages
Electrical schematics including power distribution systems, power and lighting plans, riser diagrams.
Related Jobs (12)
- Spanish & Swedish Speaking Administrators on March 21, 2023 Permanent
- Receptionist on March 17, 2023 Permanent
- Junior Client Bookkeeper on March 17, 2023 Permanent
- Senior Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Trainee Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Project Support Senior Administrator on March 9, 2023 Contract
- Senior Client Administrator on February 1, 2023 Permanent
- Trust & Company Administrator on August 3, 2022 Permanent
- Corporate & Trust Administrator on February 1, 2023 Permanent