As a Bookkeeper you will support the accountants with general accounting duties; provide financial information; maintain accurate accounting files and records; prepare accounts and management information; record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process; verify that transactions are correctly recorded; raise invoices; make and record payments; prepare ledger balances and otherwise help to control accounts and data; minimise risk by backing up records; dealing with queries from clients and colleagues; liaising with other offices in the group; dealing directly with directors and senior management.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Ability to work to tight deadlines
– Good knowledge of accounting practices
– Knowledge of offshore trust and corporate structures and current offshore environment an advantage
– Good attention to detail
– Good analytical skills
– Good planning, problem solving & organisation skills
– An interest and commitment to on-going professional development and training/ already working towards AAT/ACCA/ACA accreditation
– Excellent discretion, judgment and organisational skills and be able to initiate projects with minimal instigation or oversight.