– Answer phones and be the first point of contact for clients, assist with basic queries and arrange call-backs where necessary.
– Manage mailboxes.
– Onboarding clients, verifying Customer Due Diligence (CDD), maintain and update client files.
– Co-ordinate professional clearance when clients leave.
– Handle workflow in a logical way to maximise productivity.
– Handles all aspects of accounts payable – entering approved payables.
– Complete aspects of general ledger posting.
– Verify deposits received into the bank for client fees.
– File invoices when processed to maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
– To assist with any ad-hoc projects that may be in the process of being carried out.
Skills & Experience Required:
– 2 years previous experience within a similar role
– Proficient with Microsoft Office
– Excellent Communication Skills