You will play an integral role within our clients accounting team, actively collaborating with the team to deliver excellent service to our clients and inhouse companies. Flexible in your approach with the ability to work with the team across multiple projects within a client-focused, entrepreneurial environment, you will be a self-starter responsible for managing your work within tight deadlines.
– Assisting with client payments and accounting.
– Ensuring accurate monthly client invoicing, including credit notes as applicable.
– Executing monthly and year-end intercompany reconciliation processes.
– Assisting with monthly management accounts as required.
– Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of client services and assignments.
– Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Ideally, you are working towards a relevant qualification or you have relevant bookkeeping experience.
– You will have worked with various multicurrency payment platforms.
– You should have a good working knowledge of excel and word.
– Experience with Xero accounting will be beneficial but is not essential.
– Excellent client relationship skills and be able to work within tight deadlines to the high expectations set by our clients