Reporting to the Revenue Controller, the Back Office Team Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the back office team and ensuring that all tasks are completed accurately and on time. You will play a key role in managing team performance, fostering a positive work environment, and implementing efficient processes to enhance overall productivity.
– Team Management
– Workflow Coordination
– Quality Control
– Reporting and Analysis
Skills & Experience Required
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (business, management, etc.).
– Proven experience in back office operations.
– Strong leadership and team management skills.
– Excellent organisational and time management abilities.
– Analytical mindset with a focus on process improvement.
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
– Knowledge of billing cycles for utilities
– Knowledge of Microsoft D365
– Knowledge of relevant software and tools for back office operations.
– Experience in implementing process improvements.
– Familiarity with industry regulations and compliance standards.