Our client is currently seeking a back-end developer to join their expanding team as the business is rapidly growing. You will be required to implement functionality as required for a new build website and maintenance of existing sites and processes. This role will take responsibility for end-to-end delivery of complex development including technical requirements review, development and testing.
– Developing websites and processes.
– Ensure implementation of deliverables to the sites and/or processes are as per business requirements
– Identify innovative techniques to reduce delivery time of development and ensure excellent user experience
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
– Continually seek to improve applications including system performance, functionality, code efficiency and code defects.
Skills & Experience Required:
– BSc in Computer Science
– Advance Diploma in Computer Science
– Strong understanding in C#, MVC, WebApi, WCF, jQuery and T-SQL
– Experience in creating and consuming RESTful APIs
– Solid understanding of OOP design techniques
– Strong understanding of design patterns and architecture, methodologies and implementation
– Working knowledge of using HTML5, CSS, XML and JSON
– Ability to build CSS and HTML from the ground up.
– Working knowledge of ECMA Script and the various versions of the official spec.
– Working knowledge in Vue.js / React beneficial
– Experience working with Bootstrap
– Experience using version control such as GIT
– Some experience using Adobe Creative Suite
– Experience with prototyping/wire-framing tools
– Experience with NodeJS and MongoDB is a plus
– 3 years’ experience within Back-End Dev essential
– 1 years + experience in full-stack web development desirable
– Desire to think out of the box and investigate new approaches/technologies to achieve the required goals.
– Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Communication with key contacts and business areas is vital.
– Optimisation techniques are essential as the user experience is at the forefront of our development.