If you have a passion for affiliate partnerships, with a committed approach to self-motivated learning, results-driven planning, and an eagerness to share your knowledge and experience with colleagues in this fast-moving, dynamic sector, and you are flexible and adaptable then this could be the role for you.
You will be confident communicating affiliate strategy to fellow marketing team members and reporting to key stakeholders and the management team. We want you to ensure full integration between affiliate activities and the overarching marketing strategy, ensuring all actions support the same goals.
Experience in cryptocurrency, DeFi and blockchain is not essential, but would be an advantage.
– Utilising a variety of channels to engage with new affiliates and managing existing affiliates
– Optimisation and ROI-analysis for affiliates
– Developing, delivering and monitoring affiliate recruitment campaigns
– Supporting the on-boarding experience and giving existing affiliates effective and timely responses
– Providing support to affiliates to enable successful use of affiliate tools and resources
– Collating and reporting on performance data within the marketing team and to the management team
– Assisting promotion execution and payments.
– Working with colleagues to deliver marketing initiatives aligned with affiliate and broader strategies
– Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity in the affiliate space
– Setting measurable goals and monitoring performance metrics
– Supporting marketing colleagues with the implementation of wider marketing strategies
– Developing affiliate skills within the marketing team
– Full familiarisation with products, services, brands and mission statement, as well as customer requirements and competitor activity
– Ongoing learning within the cryptocurrency sector and affiliate marketing
Skills & Experience Required:
– At least two years’ experience as affiliate operative
– Experience in a consumer-facing brand, preferably in fintech or financial services
– Curiosity about cryptocurrency and the blockchain space
– Proven experience working across different marketing channels, especially social and growth marketing
– Project management experience
– Familiarity with widely used affiliate tools
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
– Confident negotiation skills
– Ability to analyse high volumes of data and produce accessible reports
– Ability to work to tight deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently manage workflow