Our clients Marketing team is growing and as part of their continued development we are looking for an Affiliate Executive, reporting to their Affiliate Manager. As well as liaising with Affiliates, the Affiliate Executive will help deliver the Affiliate strategy and deliver on overall targets. The role is pivotal in acquiring, growing, and maintaining relationships with Affiliates to support the wider business objectives and maximise opportunities for Affiliate revenue.
– Provide excellent account management and support for new and existing Affiliates on performance and collaborations, cultivating strong relationships with Affiliates via regular communications
– Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for Affiliates marketing assets. Identify marketing opportunities and engage with Affiliates to promote the product and the brand for supporting the wider marketing and business objectives including creative newsletters, competitor monitoring and Affiliate campaign management.
– Assist with the Affiliate lifecycle from the account onboarding process to sustaining Affiliate conversion and performance growth.
– Perform new Affiliate acquisition through research, referrals, networking, emails and other means of communications.
– Produce monthly Affiliate statement reports and coordinate Affiliate invoicing and payments.
– Auditing Affiliate websites to maintain accurate information and brand consistence and proactively engage with Affiliates for content alignment and featuring news and updates via various media channels.
– Attend live events with the Affiliate team for active brand promotion and face to face engagement with new and existing Affiliates
Skills & Experience Required:
– Experience with B2C or B2B marketing as an Affiliate marketing executive or sales representative from within the online payments/e-gaming industry
– Detail-oriented, self-motivated and an excellent communicator
– Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and priorities
– The ability to maintain a great work ethic, the willingness to learn and be proactive and reactive in a face-paced environment
– Flexibility to travel when necessary for event attendance and business networking
– Fluency in one of the following languages: Italian, Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese