– Responsible for the accurate and efficient completion of administrative tasks provided to you.
– Supporting our approach to full ownership you will be expected to work on case management and customer and adviser queries from receipt until the customer’s expectations have been satisfied.
– Proactive and reactive contact with customers and advisers, plus any other relevant parties via telephone, letter or email to ensure work is processed efficiently and correctly.
– Ensure pended work is reviewed, chased and closed within expected timescales.
– Proactive, solutions-based approach to understanding issues which arise, and then able to implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
– Timely and professional contact with stakeholders should be maintained at all times.
– Contact will be proactive when you require further information (by telephone and email) and reactive when a stakeholder contacts us.
– Telephone calls should be responded to timely and where possible handled within the one call and not handed off to other teams, ensuring a positive customer experience.
– Assist in developing, implementing and sharing best practices.
– Contribute to the development of team strategy and objectives.
– Within your team you will be expected to work with your colleagues to manage the daily work and measure your team’s performance in relation to good customer outcomes.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
– Ability to work to tight deadlines
– Previous Life office experience
– PC literate, in particular MS Office Products