– Provide general administrative support including filing, data processing, processing of documents received, attending meetings and note taking.
– Assist in preparation and production of periodic and ad-hoc reports involving some analysis and collection of data.
– Draft and obtain approval for responses to requests for information from third parties, in accordance with procedures and data protection policies.
– Participate in meetings with the Group Manager, or on their behalf, and accurately record the contents of meetings and, where suitable, follow-up on the resulting action points.
– Assist with the Groups’ central management services to help efficient functioning of secretariat support, development of business processes, finance, IT, risk and other functions.
– Maintain links with business partners in Human Resources and other departments.
– Work on special ad-hoc projects for administrative projects, including organising records and collecting data for budgetary purposes, and general duties as identified and directed by the Manager.
– Autonomously create responses to correspondence from internal and external stakeholders where appropriate.
– Ensure internal systems and procedures are maintained and adhered to.
– Comply with the requirements set out in the Staff Handbook and other operational policy and procedures.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Experience working with and supporting senior managers
– Ability to work on own initiative
– Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues
– Experience in undertaking research, producing accurate written work, including reports, briefs and notes of meetings