Our clients finance team are an important part of their organisation and support their colleagues throughout the organisation in a timely and appropriate manner ensuring value for money, adherence to procedures, Financial Regulations and best practice.
– To provide a quality service to our customers
– To achieve set objectives effectively within specified timescales
– To review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
– To prioritise invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
– Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
– Correspond with vendors and respond to enquiries
– Assist with the preparation of regular payment runs
– To assist with control procedures including checking and reconciling vendor accounts
– To maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
– To prepare and post journals on Navision
– To provide administrative support for the department
– To contribute towards & encourage teamwork within the section and other departments
– Any other delegated tasks within the post holder’s capabilities Knowledge, skills & experience:
– Collaborative working and knowledge sharing
Skills & Experience Required:
– Have good numeracy, verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records
– Computer literate
– Have an understanding of the requirement for performance in accordance with the six policies
– Self-confident with a proactive “can do” approach.
– Ability to work to deadlines
The initial term for this position is 6 months but has a possibility to be made permanent for the right candidate.