This position is primarily responsible for the reconciliation of asset stock and cash positions of client accounts, and the clearance of outstanding items, held with a range of 3rd Party providers.
– Reconciliation of asset positions, cash accounts and internal control accounts in accordance with the control timetable.
– Production of month end packs for sign off in accordance with month end accounting deadlines.
– Identification and investigation of outstanding items
– Download of daily reports and files from 3rd parties
– Supporting other team members
Skills & Experience Required:
– Educated to 3 A level standard with strong results in Maths
– A strong working knowledge of Excel in particular, and Word.
– Ability to work to strict deadlines
– Ability to organise own work to meet institution deadlines
– Flexible & adaptable attitude
– Team Player
– Accuracy, particularly when inputting data.