The role is busy, varied and would suit somebody who is quick to learn, keep calm under pressure when dealing with a high volume of transactions and can deal with the volume without compromising on accuracy. Close attention to internal and external deadlines is also key in the payment process.
– Timely and accurate processing of all outward payments to clients, brokers and external suppliers
– Investigating and answering of all payment related queries from internal departments and external banking partners
– Provide banking expertise to colleagues and business partners and maintain strong working relationships with banks, business partners and colleagues across the business
– Be conscious of any risks, and mitigating appropriately and escalating where necessary
Skills & Experience Required:
– A working knowledge of the major international banking systems
– A good understanding of Microsoft Excel & Outlook
– At least two year experience working in a Financial Services environment.
– Payment processing experience is desirable
– Have a high level of attention to detail, particularly when working with figures
– Ability to deliver quality and timely results on a daily basis
– Be able to communicate effectively on financial processes both verbally and in writing
– To be able work independently within agreed objectives taking personal responsibility for delivery
£19,000 – £22,000 Dependent upon Experience