Our client is looking for a temporary PR & Marketing Executive (limited term contract of 9 months) who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns to support the wider business strategy.
– Creation and delivery of marketing and PR plans for each of the four business divisions
– Write promotional copy and press releases as required
– Input into the social media strategy and key activities to maximise engagement
– Work with multiple external agencies and suppliers
– Assist with post campaign analysis (including web) to provide campaign ROI
– Writing of creative briefs to external agencies for print and digital campaigns
– Creating digital campaigns for SEO and PPC.
– Researching key words to maximise search engine rankings
– Upload, manage and development of web content ensuring effective promotion on all online market places
– Work in support of the Social Media, PR & Communications Executive to effectively co-ordinate and develop social communications and public relations for the business maximising coverage across our B2C and B2B channels.
– Manage B2C campaigns through creative and various forms of media including digital and traditional tools.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Proven working experience in marketing and public relations
– Proven track record of designing and executing successful marketing campaigns and plans
– Exceptional creative writing and editing skills
– Solid experience with social media including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, etc.
– Experience of working on digital marketing campaigns including social ads, google display and search campaigns to maximise conversions.
– Knowledge across a wide range of marketing & PR principles
– Organised with excellent planning, time management and communication skills
– Communicates in a clear and persuasive way
– Ability to work independently and within a team environment
– CIM Diploma or Certificate in Professional Marketing level would be an advantage