Our client is currently looking Marketing Department for a Communications Assistant. This is an ideal opportunity if you wish to gain a wide range of marketing experience and develop their career in Marketing.
– Create and manage both internal and external content across a variety of platforms, including the staff intranet, staff newsletter, marketing emails, websites, Isle of Man publications and international publications.
– Assist in managing and implementing our corporate sponsorship programme and in the delivery of local sponsorship and corporate events.
– Manage the marketing email database, assist with email marketing campaigns and report on campaigns.
– Coordinate the sourcing, supply and distribution of branded merchandise.
– Provide administrative support to the Marketing Services team, including processing invoices and record keeping.
Skills & Experience Required:
– A minimum of 1 year’s experience working within a Marketing or Communications environment.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel).
– Some knowledge or experience of HTML and Marketing email platforms such as Mailchimp would be an advantage.
– A good all-round education, with a minimum of 5 GCSEs with a grade C or above, including English.
– To be able to demonstrate a strong flair for writing and attention to detail.
– Excellent verbal communication and people skills, with the confidence to deal with customers, suppliers and staff at all different levels of seniority.
– To be a well organised, responsible and flexible team-player with drive, self-motivation and excellent time management skills.