You will gain exposure to all areas of the business and how the market operates and the effects on our clients (both internal and external). Daily interaction with stakeholders across the business is an important aspect of the role whilst an eye for detail and the desire to ‘get it right first time’ is key.
– Placing Voluntary Corporate Action Elections with our Custodian.
– Processing Corporate Action entitlements across policies.
– Notifying Policy Holders of Corporate Action related Correspondence.
– Deal with Client/IFA queries with an emphasis on ‘one touch’ resolution.
– Monitor and Clear Stock and Cash Breaks.
– Ensure internal systems are kept up to date with Corporate Action events.
– Assist the Senior Corporate Actions Office in development of procedures.
– Be open to assisting with future projects within the team.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Good numeracy skills.
– Ability to work accurately under pressure.
– Good planning and organisational skills.
– 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above – including English and Maths.
– Familiar with Microsoft Office in particular Excel.