As the Company Administrator you will be required to primarily focus on fulfilling the various company secretarial requirements for the internal group companies, shareholder companies as well as associate companies.
– Maintenance of accurate statutory records.
– Filing of annual returns and other required forms on a timely basis.
– Compliance checklist submissions
– Preparation of documents for regulatory submissions
– Provide support for board meetings and minutes.
– Drafting of director and shareholder resolutions.
– Maintain entity structure charts.
– Ensuring compliance with regulatory and group corporate governance requirements.
– Ongoing monitoring and ongoing KYC processes.
– Liaise with internal teams as necessary, in the administration of group entities.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Relevant company secretarial qualification or relevant experience.
– Understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements for the administration of companies and trusts.
– At least 3 years experience working in a similar role
– High degree of professional ethics and integrity
– Co-operative and supportive team player
– Microsoft Office proficiency