Reporting to the AML Manager, the role primarily supports the Company’s AML/CTF defence by undertaking screening and risk assessments of the client base. Additionally, the role holder will be a point of reference for practical interpretation of AML policies and procedures across the business.
– Support the Company’s AML/CTF defence by undertaking screening and risk assessments of the client base
– Be a point of reference for practical interpretation of AML policies and procedures across the business.
– Work closely with the AML Manager and wider AML team to ensure our AML/CTF obligations are met and will build strong relationships with our Regions and local business areas where required.
– Maintaining the High Risk Registers for all regions including reconciliation against system flags. Prepares periodic updates and reviews of high risk cases for business and second line sign off.
– Investigates results of manual and automated transaction monitoring to ensure SARs are raised accordingly.
Skills & Experience Required:
– A comprehensive understanding of the AML obligations and requirements within the IoM, Hong Kong, Singapore and UAE financial services sector.
– Experience of using screening software such as World-Check or Dow Jones
– Previous experience in a financial crime environment
– Hold or working towards a professional qualification; ICA Advanced Certificate in Managing Fraud or equivalent