– To be part of the team involved in production of high quality and on time delivery of the Group IFRS consolidation pack and Solvency II returns.
– To provide analysis and commentary to the Group consolidation team
– To analyse and understand the requirements of the project, assist delivery with other members of the project team and ensure successful completion.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Qualified Accountant
– Experience of producing plc standard consolidation pack
– Excellent knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and Solvency II reporting
– Strong Microsoft Office skills
– Ideally with International Life Insurance or Wealth Management experience